VerMeer's Geographer

VerMeer's Geographer
The Geographer, by Vermeer, c. 1669

30.9.13

Atheist's View on Life V. a Christian's View on Life

An Atheist's View on Life:
I will live my life according to these beliefs
God does not exist
It is just foolish to think
That there is a God with a cosmic plan
That an all-powerful God brings purpose to the pain and suffering in the world
Is a comforting thought, however
Is only wishful thinking
People can do as they please without eternal consequences
The idea that
I am deserving of Hell
Because of sin
Is a lie meant to make me a slave to those in power
“The more you have, the happier you will be”;
Our existence has no grand meaning or purpose
In a world with no God
There is freedom to be who I want to be
But with God
Everything is fine
It is ridiculous to think
I am lost and in need of saving.
A Christian’s View on Life:

(Now…read from bottom to top to see a different view.)


No comments:

Post a Comment